Sunday, January 1, 2012

The H Family

After the success of shoot #1 in El Paso, I was very excited for shoot #2 with the H family. We decided to shoot at two different locations and the family had the perfect outfits to match the area we were at! We started the morning at El Paso High School, which I absolutely LOVE! The architecture is amazing and breath taking. Even though our session was only planned one week prior, I couldn't have been more thrilled that they reached out to me. With proper planning and such beautiful locations it made everything go by smooth and I was so happy with the outcome. Thank you to the wonderful H family ... it was an honor to work with you and I had a blast!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These kids are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This little girl is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Photobucket
Girls watch out!!!!!!

Photobucket
I love this!!!!!

Photobucket

He was break dancing for me (: LOVE IT!!!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket



 

0 comments: