Thursday, September 29, 2011

Little Miss A (El Paso, TX)

I could not wait to blog about another fun session. This session was with Miss A and her daddy from my good ole hometown, El Paso Texas. Miss A was such a doll who reminded me of my daughter. This session was fun because it was a sunny day and all of a sudden just a few rain clouds came and poured right on top of us ... out of now where. The rained stopped just in time for us to shoot. What a beautiful, perfect day. It was also so great to have the chance to catch up with an old friend from high school and capture some wonderful moments with him and his daughter. It was meant to be......

I love this photo. She was mad because she was ready for her ice cream that daddy promised her for taking pretty pictures... but we still had a few more to go.
Photobucket

I LOVE that smile!!!
Photobucket

I had to get daddy in the shot too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She absolutely 100% DADDY's GIRL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BIG kiss for DADDY!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

She was pointing to a kitty hiding under a bush across the sidewalk. Mr. Cat had Miss A's attention for awhile.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I had such a blast with these two. Thanks again and cant wait to see you for our next adventure!
 

0 comments: